Salary: $65000 – $80000
Growing luxury restaurant group is seeking an in-house Talent Acquisition Manager to design, develop and oversee recruiting platform across multiple locations.
This role is not remote and only local candidates or candidates open to relocation will be considered.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Experience in F&B Recruitment and/or HR
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage
- EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.