Salary: $200000 – $250000
Growing hospitality brand with plans to scale nationwide over next 5 years is seeking an SVP of Human Resources to be the HR leader for the organization, helping to shape the organization’s HR strategy, anticipate trends, and bring a strong understanding of business requirements. This position will lead our HR and talent acquisition teams to drive HR strategies that attract, recruit, develop, and retain talent. This position is responsible for working collaboratively with other executives and functional leaders, ensuring that HR develops and delivers integrated and inclusive HR services and programs to support the growth of the company.
Will consider relocation candidates able to work in the US for an employer. No visa sponsorship offered at this time.
- Provides overall leadership and guidance to both function by overseeing talent development, organizational effectiveness, performance management, compensation, benefits, and compliance, and synthesizes global HR trends and challenges.
- The SVP of HR ensures that each site has the HR capabilities and resources to achieve local l goals and support corporate HR initiatives.
- Deploys and optimizes global HRIS systems to enhance HR processes, procedures, and decision making.
- Develop effective performance management and talent vitality processes including goal setting, performance appraisals, individual development plans, and skill-based training.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements where Company operates.
- Minimum of 10 years of senior Human Resources leadership experience (VP of above) within HOSPITALITY sector.
- Strong functional background across all general areas of HR (e.g., recruiting, organizational development, talent vitality, compliance and employee relations).
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills – ability to translate complex corporate initiatives by creating relatable, clear messages that resonate with audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Track record of achieving strong results while building and fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and high-performance culture.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with people with a wide diversity of demographic and professional experience levels across a decentralized work environment
- Strong strategic thinking skills with an ability to articulate a clear, compelling vision, use data to inform decisions and to translate strategy to plan to action
- Strong project management skills with significant experience leading change management
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously; Uses sound judgment to prioritize and meet deadlines, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Potential for future Equity
- Generous PTO