Salary: $120,000 – $140,000
Fun, innovative and rapidly expanding restaurant group looking for a SHRM. Must be a cultural champion who treats every teammate by the gold standard of servant leadership. Seeking a human resources professional who is able to see beyond the traditional scope of human resources. We are a fun, awarded organization that is people first all the way! If you enjoy wearing many hats, don’t take yourself too seriously (but do take your job seriously), and have a wicked sense of humor alongside a solid grasp for all HR functionalities, then we want to speak with YOU! New opening experience highly preferred.
- Work with the Executives to bring the company culture to life!
- Oversee projects such as managing orientations, brand projects and team engagement.
- Oversee Employee Surveys, Performance Appraisal processes, manage benefits etc.
- Candidates must have previous hospitality experience in their skillset. Only exceptional candidates will be considered, so please, be exceptional!
- Candidates must have opening restaurant experience as there are a ton of expansion projects in the works.
- Great team player with the ability to create excellent working relationships. Desire to work with internal customers.
- Able to manage complexities, whether in recruiting, managing labor relations issues and staying informed of all employment law changes etc.
- Must be familiar and ensure compliance with all state and federal employment and wage & hour laws.
- Must understand benefits structure and manage all programs, including worker’s compensation, FMLA etc.
- Must understand and ensure compliance with all employee policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee an online People Information System (formerly known as an HRIS!)
- Able to maintain teammate confidentiality.
- Highly organized, anticipating needs and over delivering wherever possible.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish would be very favorable.
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Room for Growth