Lifestyle hotel in South Beach is currently seeking a detail-obsessed Sous Chef for our new oceanside restaurant opening with the leadership skills to motivate an amazing team, all while managing the daily (and detailed) operations of a high-volume, fast-paced scratch kitchen. Here’s the best part: you’ll continue to learn from some of the most creative chefs in the industry, assisting in all manner of food prep, line staff supervision, inventory, and lots of on-the-spot solutions. Our hotel is a top-notch team of food-lovers with the talent to change the way we live and eat.
*Inside Tip: Creativity, empathy and mad chopping skills go a very long way.
- Passionate about culinary arts and a minimum of 2 years of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of culinary operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Health & Wellness- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision, and EAP program
- Retirement Planning
- Paid Personal Days
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- Education Program - Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition program - Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!
- Bonus Program