We are a world famous gourmet food market, family owned since 1934. We are best known for our extensive variety of fresh prepared food, our famous smoked fish and coffee department , one of the largest cheese departments in the country, and a full bakery department.
Our work environment includes International workforce and a lively atmosphere.
Sous Chef Job Description:
- Must have the ability to run the kitchen in the absence of Head Chef.
- Must be very hands on, this job is for a working assistant, not an administrator.
- Oversee the complete operation of kitchen
- Quality control
- Inventory / Ordering
- Managing staff
- Daily food sampling
- New item development
- At least 5 years work experience
- Must have supervisory / leadership positions
- Production cooking experience
- Banquet / Catering / Commissary experience a plus
Bankers hours and full benefits package. Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
- Production cooking: 5 years (Required)
- Banquet / Catering / Commissary: 5 years (Required)