Salary: $65000 – $75000
Lead and manage all restaurant operations following the leadership of the Head Chef to offer a world-class culinary experience, ensure concept vision and company standards are executed consistently. Demonstrate that employees are the highest priority, maintain a positive work environment and develop the next generation of restaurant leaders. Take ownership of the restaurant; ensure the restaurant operates efficiently and profitably. Position reports to the Head Chef.
- Bachelors or Culinary Degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of Sous Chef experience and 5+years of kitchen experience
- Extensive knowledge of culinary fundamentals (knife skills, butchery, sauces, all kitchen stations) is required.
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate multiple levels of employees
- Ability to assess/evaluate other employees’ performance in a fair and consistent manner
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance