Salary: $80000 – $100000
Michelin-starred chef/owners with a casual restaurant/deli in DTLA seek a hospitality leader to help oversee day to day service while also helping the team transition from a counter service only model to full service. This is a hands on position that requires a proven background in leading teams in a notable restaurant group with a focus on elevated hospitality and great food.
This is NOT an office management job. Expect to be on your feet, be a working part of the service team, and be the glue for service in a busy fine/casual restaurant.
– At least 2 years of formal dining room experience and/or Michelin/James Beard service background is strongly preferred.
– At least 1-2 years experience leading teams at a Management level in a fine dining or a pedigreed fine/casual restaurant
– Candidates should have strong tenure, love of hospitality, and the ability to support the team on the floor during service (think servant leadership)
– Hospitality first mindset
– Passion for food and great service is a must
– Competitive Salary
– Bonus potential
– Full health, vision and dental benefits
– EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.