Salary: $75,000 – $
Expanding event oriented, food and beverage hospitality group is seeking for a Sales Manager for their US expansion into Washington, DC. The Sales Manager is responsible for proactively generating business to fulfill pre-determined market at the new Dupont Circle location. This involves the cultivation and implementation of group sales strategies for the local market with the support of the Head of Sales, to drive company revenues to meet and exceed financial targets. This role efficiently oversees a specific revenue generating market and an effective, high-performance pro-active sales function that generates its own sales leads. This is an exciting opportunity for a hospitality sales professional to join a fun and growing brand in the US.
- Traditional and innovative lead generation
- Attend ongoing networking events
- Conduct Venue site visits
- Cultivate and maintain third party relationships
- Building rapport with corporate bookers
- Negotiating deals and converting leads
- Hosting key bookings in the venue
- Providing reports and managing your sales pipeline
- Maintain up to date Competitor analysis
- Proven Track Record in a strategic Sales Management role.
- Managed sales in a high-volume environment with an emphasis on outstanding customer service.
- Ability to actively listen, seek information, and ask questions to build and maintain strong Relationships.
- Maintains excellent awareness of hospitality market trends and competitive landscape.
- A fearless attitude towards hitting sales targets and a determination for helping the team to succeed.
- Salary plus commission and bonus potential
- Medical insurance