Salary: $90000 – $100000
A one of a kind restaurant where visionary ideas are combined with extraordinary architecture, memorable uniforms, a great location, and a selective selection of artwork. This concept comes to life by bringing a team built of passionate individuals whose uniqueness comes together to deliver the best culinary, bar, and wine program.
Essential Job Functions
- Presenting sales results on a weekly basis
- Accountable for the growth, development and management of the sales, achieving revenue targets across private dining, events and buyouts
- Identify key industry sectors and businesses to target both within Miami and the US feeder destinations
- Present the proposition to prospects and customers to generate interest and new business opportunities.
- Oversee the direction and management of the events team ensuring they deliver to the highest quality
- Work closely with the management team of the restaurant to support the delivery
- Creation and implementation of a weekly action plan including face to face appointments, outbound calls, attendance at key events, hosting key clients
- Proactively look for new/smarter ways to improve department processes and procedures to deliver a faster conversion and optimal diary management
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing staff.
- Identify key national accounts, high value clients and implement a support structure to manage and develop them
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Ensuring Sales management system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Implementing best practice in sales techniques throughout the site
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Managing relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support
- Ensuring awareness of competitor activities
- Identifying new sectors and business opportunities to build the business
- Support the Event coordinator with relationship manage of key clients to grow retention and increase repeat business
- Review pricing policies, minimum spend structure and suggest ideas that drive higher revenue
- Take the lead in event-related RFP and pitch opportunities
- Identify and manage any third party agencies, PA collectives, hotel and luxury concierge companies
- Ensuring high quality of guest services across all events and reservations calls and guest liaison
- Well presented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using sales tools and Microsoft software
- Experience working within sales within the luxury sector in hotels or venues
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- Passionate about achieving business success and driving account improvement
- Strong connections within the Miami market and key professional bodies
- Excellent relationships with the USA DMCs, Incentive and corporate markets