Salary: $ – $
Seeking experienced, energetic and proactive Floor Manager for growing restaurant groups’ hip, fun, high volume NYC locations. Must have strong command of steps of service, passion for quality food/beverage and genuine love of guest interaction. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience in both independent and corporate restaurants, strong training background, relevant local experience with notable groups and no less than two years in any management or team leader position.
This restaurant group has many successful locations in NYC, DC and Chicago with plans for continued expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a company that nurtures it’s leaders and offers room and encouragement for growth.
No relocation assistance available at this time.
- At least three years experience in a full service, systems-based restaurant
- High energy, detail oriented and ambitious
- Service training pro
- Effective and timely communication skills
- Ability to deliver operational excellence
- Team building skills
- Honesty, integrity and guest-oriented philosophy
- Passion for quality and excellence in food, atmosphere and service
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Bonus Potential
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun culture and work environment