Reports to: Director of Service
Seeking a full-time Manager for multi-outlet restaurant operations. This is a great opportunity if you want to grow your career, and for the right candidate there is growth as our company opens more restaurant/projects. This is a full-time management position. The company offers competitive salaries, full benefits, and possibilities for advancement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring company policies and brand standards are followed.
• Responsible for optimizing profits by controlling labor costs.
• Responsible for training and developing new hourly team members.
• Responsible for reviewing schedule requests or obtaining proper coverage for scheduled shifts.
• Responsible for Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
• Responsible for maintaining an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
• Responsible for providing leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
• Responsible for preparing and presenting hourly team member reviews.
• Responsible for providing technically proficient service to all guests and for being their advocate throughout their experience;
• Responsible for treating all co-workers in a respectful manner
• Responsible for having thorough knowledge of and for being able to accurately and attractively describe all food and beverage products;
• Responsible for having thorough knowledge of hospitality group, its origin, and philosophy and enthusiastically offering to share that knowledge with all guests.
• Responsible for overseeing restaurant outlets and directing service of the floor (will be cross-trained in 2 restaurants & 1 cocktail lounge).
• Five years of prior experience in the food service industry;
• Two years of experience in a management role;
• Must be proficient in Micros for both front and back of house;
• Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge;
• DOH Food Handler’s Certification;
• Strong service background;
• Strong communication skills;
• Comfort in a high-paced/high-volume environment;
• Solid work ethic; able to lead by example with a can-do attitude;
• Ability to stand, sit, bend, kneel, and reach with little to no accommodations needed for possible extended periods of time;
• Able to carry/hold more than 10 lbs.