Salary: $80000 – $95000
Key Relationships: All Management & Hourly Employees, Landlord/Partners
Essential Job Function: The GM oversees daily operations, all purchasing and inventory management, profitability of the business units, guest satisfaction scores, and maintaining high level of quality and service during dinner, brunch and private event services.
Key Responsibilities: Leading management and hourly teams in providing excellent guest service via daily operations to guests at each venue, meeting budgeted goals for revenue and cost control, and developing hourly and exempt employees.
- Develop and maintain:
- Brand Standards
- Staff in Service
- Profitability of Business Unit
- Manager & Exempt Employee Development
- Hourly Employee Development
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Community Relationships
- Manage day to day operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, employee support, guest interaction, scheduling, payroll, planning while upholding standards, food quality and cleanliness
- Maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements
- Maintain guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with repeat guests
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; and reporting and managing facilities issues
- Oversee all disciplinary action related to hourly and exempt employees, and liaise with HR Management.
- Review schedules & payroll
- Approve purchase orders
- Employee tracking and management
- Develop on-brand programming including on-site and off-premise events experiences through strategic marketing strategies and detailed events tracking protocols
- Prepare daily pre-shifts