Salary: $95000 – $105000
Life is precious including the experiences we have with food and the people we share those experiences with. The Food & Beverage teams at our Hotels & Resorts understand (and value) that thoughtful ingredients and extraordinary people are both required to execute an exquisite experience for our guests.
We’re currently in search of a Restaurant General Manager who shares these values and will champion the them at our unique and iconic hotel in San Francisco. This position requires multi-unit oversight of the main reastaurant, IRD and works in tandem on Banquets with the DO. If you strive to be a leader second-to-none, know how to motivate a team, elevate standards, and cultivate an environment for learning as we all continue to grow. We’re looking for a people magnet, a genius at anticipating obstacles and finding quick solutions. Most important, someone who’s not afraid to get in the trenches with their team to achieve the ultimate outcome.
(Inside Tip: This role was made with room to grow for a service-minded rockstar.)
- Passionate about food & beverage and a minimum of 4 years of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- An expert in food & beverage operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary ($95k-$105K)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (after 6 months)
- 10% annual Bonus Potential
- Monthly Parking
- $75 monthly phone stipend