A California-based QSR brand that's designed as an innovative and healthy option for pick up and delivery seeks a hands on, detailed oriented Regional Director to lead their East Coast locations in successful operations. With over 20 locations nationally, each location brings a focus on making healthy food and plant-based cuisine more accessible.
As the Regional Director, you will:
- Oversee a portfolio of kitchens (between 10-14) across the country delivering high quality and better-for-you food for a loyal customer base
- Work directly with local managers to ensure strong financial performance across your region
- Hire and train local managers who can ensure day-to-day and week-to-week success
- Work with the corporate team to recommend and instill best practices and new systems in the organization
- Develop budgets and projects for kitchens and focus kitchens to successfully execute
- Drive customer satisfaction to increasingly improve over customer repeat rate and NPS.
- 10+ years driving results at a successful QSR company directly managing multiple kitchens (15+)
- Ability to work in a growing operation and act resourcefully to drive results
- Proven experience as a leader who can earn trust of hourly employees and kitchen teams
- Track record of working in collaboration with corporate headquarters to build new systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, ability to work quickly & cross-functionally on ambiguous problems
- Must be able to travel (up to 50%)
We understand that there is no such thing as the “perfect prior work experience” and encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the desired qualifications. One of the most important qualities we’re looking for is someone who is driven, eager to learn, and has a growth mindset.
- Opportunity to grow professionally as we expand our operations!
- Generous 401K plan
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Work
- EOE - We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.