A notable restaurant brand with multiple locations seeks a Regional Chef to help support daily operations at all of their locations while training and supporting the continual development of the culinary team.
- At least 4 years of high-volume Executive Chef experience, Multi-Unit experience preferred
- Experience in hiring, training and developing a high performing, motivated and positive culinary team
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of business ops and financials
- Possess extensive ingredient knowledge and an understanding of culinary trends
- Proven track record for getting results both in food quality and consistency as well as financial management
- Proven track record in developing and leading a successful team to excellence
- Proven track record of developing successful dishes
- New restaurant opening experience preferred
- This role will require a flexible schedule. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k)
- increasing paid vacation and cell phone allowance
- Dining Program
- EOE - We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.