Salary: $65000 – $75000
Premier hospitality group has an immediate opening for an experienced, take-charge Office Manager for Seaport District operations. Seeking an administrator who excels within the artistry of true restaurant operations support.
In this role, you will be required to move at a very fast pace and handle various responsibilities: maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; managing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, etc. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of functioning as the main gatekeeper, anticipating needs and always staying one step ahead.
- Minimum 2 years Office Manager experience, preferably within hospitality sector
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and works well in environment with time constraints.
- Able to handle last minute changes
- Knowledge of BirchStreet a MUST
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Full Medical coverage
- Dining discounts
- PTO/sick days