Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
Growing luxury hospitality brand is seeking an experience Marketing and Communications Director to oversee NYC and Miami based initiatives for their restaurants. This is a multi-national brand with room for growth and a smart, sharp, upscale but fun culinary vibe. Excellent opportunity to work with a growing brand with creative input.
• Identify opportunities in the market that can be exploited and worked on.
• Strategize and collaborate with the sales and management teams to develop strategies and new marketing ideas based on the research.
• Maintain smooth communication both externally and internally.
• Nurture leads and engage customers by directing the development and execution of a sound digital marketing strategy based on market and consumer research.
• Develop the required changes in the digital marketing strategy based on timely data given by analytical tools.
• Direct social media efforts on various social networks, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
• Expand partnership with social media influencers to increase the company’s brand reach.
• Track the performance of marketing strategies implemented and come up with timely modifications to nurture more leads online.
• Plan and spearhead marketing events and other campaigns to strengthen public relations and our company’s presence where it matters the most.
• Collaborate with sales and management teams to ensure an integrated marketing strategy that works smoothly on all its levels.
• Develop an annual marketing budget and keeping track of the resource needs for proper long-term and short-term scheduling.
• Keep track of the performing and non-performing aspects of the marketing strategy at all levels of the business.
• Strong leadership skills coupled with the composure required to thrive under pressure.
• Always willing to learn and grow as a leader and professional.
• A successful track record in marketing roles and experience in the industry a must.
• Strong motivational skills to drive the team for self-motivation in challenging times.
• Familiarity with essential digital marketing tools and technologies.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing communication or a related post where the same set of marketing and leadership skills have been used.
• Experience with print marketing and social media marketing will be preferred.
• An eye for innovation and the willingness to take the initiative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to create a message and lay out strategies that the marketing team can easily understand.
• A healthy level of diplomacy and discretion while dealing with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong knowledge in using data software such as CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.