Lead Sommelier San Francisco, CA
Salary: $ – $
Michelin-rated restaurant group seeks Lead Sommelier. Extensive inventory & cellar maintenance combined with 3 days minimum in-service facilitating wine sales and service with a somm. team of 3. Must have director-level experience with programs of 1000 references or greater. Relocation offered.
- 5y years minimum experience overseeing wine & beverage program with in-service sommelier duties in ** Michelin ***/****NYT environment, or equivalent.
- Sommelier certification of ASA Viticulture Vinification course, WSET level 4, CMS Advanced level or equivalent.
- Knowledge & experience with purchasing & current wine & spirit importers & distributor portfolios in addition to auction and grey market purchasing.
- Extensive inventory & invoice management including relevant beverage inventory platforms.
- Wine service & sales on the floor.
- Training and development of sommelier teams and staff.
- (DOE) with floor points ($100k+ Target)
- Commission based bonus
- 100% Insurance Coverage
- Relocation offered.