Salary: $140,000 – $160,000
Well respected, multi-unit and multi-brand hospitality group seeking Director of Human Resources to join executive team. Seeking a dynamic HR Director to oversee and administer all Human Resources activities and ensure all HR priorities and efforts are aligned to the overall business strategy. Looking for a “cultural champion” who is focused on building a company culture that embodies the value systems of the company; fostering a collaborative and positive work environment. Ideal candidate subscribes to big picture thinking, but also values need to cultivate good working relationships with hourly employees and management staff, providing ongoing support and guidance to the restaurants at the unit level.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR, or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum 10 years HR Generalist and 5 years Director-level experience in Hospitality and/or Food and Beverage
- Prior experience in supervising an HR Department of at least 4 employees, with a total company employee count of 500+.
- Experience with part time and full time employees in a hospitality, food and beverage or comparable environment
- Experience within a dynamic environment: building, implementing and strategizing HR processes and procedures
- PHR/SPHR designation is an asset
- Must have a working knowledge of Federal, State & Local regulations governing employment, as well as benefits, Human Resources and Payroll for full time and part time employees.
- All other states and local regulations governing employment would be considered an asset
- Experience with payroll processing
- Solid experience in driving positive employee relations, to include strong problem solving and investigative skills
- Self-motivated, professional, ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change in job duties
- Restaurant and Hospitality experience a MUST
- Competitive Salary
- Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance