Salary: $70000 – $75000
Leading hospitality & nightlife group seeks a full-time HR Manager. Ideal candidate must have a passion for Human Resources and help to develop our ever growing team. Applicants should have a true passion for all things ‘human resources” and become an integral part in building a positive company culture in a multifaceted hospitality environment. Experience in all HR disciplines is a must, including: Employee Relations, Benefits, Training, Development and Recruitment.
- Experience handling employee relations a big plus
- Benefits Administration Support
- Training and development
- Experience with California regulations, leave laws, work comp and laws
- Organization and maintenance of all records as well as full compliance
- Must stay informed of current Federal and State trends, laws, and policies
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach to conflicts
- Experience working alongside senior level management
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized, proactive, with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to manage up
- Maintains constructive working relationships
- Prior experience working in hotel/food & beverage/nightlife setting a plus but not required.
- **Bilingual English/Spanish a must!
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance