Salary: $110000 – $120000
Premier regional hospitality group seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team in New York City. The Human Resources Manager will report into the Director of Operations and will support all HR functions with primary responsibility for benefits administration, employee relations, on-boarding, talent acquisition and general support from a compliance perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in HR with some leadership/management experience.
- Experience supporting the Human Resources function in a restaurant environment highly preferred
- Experience implementing and using various technologies as they relate to the HR (e.g., ATS, HRIS, LMS).
- Experience partnering with the C-Suite, senior leaders and front-line managers (matrix organization).
- Ability to manage effectively through ambiguous situations and unstructured environments.
- Exceptional integrity and ethics in handling confidential information.
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive HR issues.
- Outstanding coaching, influencing, problem solving, and facilitation skills.
- Strong talent acquisition background across all employee populations (hourly to salaried positions)
- Understanding of payroll and benefits administration
- Generous PTO plan + all major holiday off
- 100% employer covered medical/dental benefits
- Vision insurance
- Dining discounts
- EOE: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status