Our restaurant is a colorful window into the flavors and soul of the Mediterranean kitchen. A creative expression of the passion, people, and lifestyle that have embodied a timeless culture. Our menu is an homage to traditional Mediterranean dining, with both imported specialties and local, honest ingredients that embody our passion for earth, flavor, and wine.
Benefits You Will Enjoy
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 4%
- Paid time off and flexible schedules
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Responsible for the safety, training, administration, sales, and profitability of the restaurant.
- Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition and development of a highly effective management team.
- Lead the management team to achieve high performance of all front and back of house functions including managing staffing levels, scheduling, performance corrections and performance evaluations.
- Ensure team is result and solution driven, works together, and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with Home Office, supervisors, management staff, team, guests.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community.
- Adhere to all laws, policies, and company standards.
- Lead and manage cost of sales and controllable expenses.
- Ensures a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents through continual repair and maintenance of restaurant.
- Oversees implementation of local store marketing and national marketing promotions to increase sales.
- Be a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
Apply today. Join us and be a part of making a difference – a dedication to taking care of our communities.