Salary: $90,000 – $90,000
Fun, creative and energetic casual dining brand is seeking a General Manager to join the growing team. The General Manager is responsible for complete ownership of the operation within the 4-walls of the restaurant. The GM is responsible for cultivating and protecting company culture, core convictions and mission. All roles within the restaurant report into the GM either directly or indirectly. Excellent opportunity to join a company that is expanding throughout New England.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling all staffing responsibilities, including hiring, training, scheduling, IDP’s, and terminating.
- Overseeing purchasing of all food and supplies and overseeing use of food and beverages within required dates and with a minimum of waste.
- Supervising staff in terms of food preparation, guest service, cleaning, and repairs to restaurant and grounds.
- Promoting cooperative effort, a team spirit, and good morale among employees.
- Resolving complaints from customers in a polite, friendly manner.
- Performing daily inspections and periodic audits to check safety of equipment and to ensure that food is cooked properly, addressing engineering problems involving the cost, installation, and maintenance of such equipment.
- Ensures kitchen runs in accordance with all applicable health, safety, and hygiene codes and standards. Maintains a DOH score of 95 or better.
- Approved Serve Safe or other QFO certificate.
- Administering payroll and maintaining records of sales and cash receipts including related areas of accounting, budgeting, credit policies, and banking methods.
- Remain in appropriate and current contact with the Executive team & co-workers via various forms of communication. Email, SLACK, text, and
- Helping with duties of other employees (e.g., cashier, server, cook, etc.) when necessary, because of an unexpected absence or extra volume.
- Responding to guest and community interests to develop marketing and advertising.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Excellent customer service to treat patrons like family.
Strong communication skills to train and motivate employees.
Strong time management skills and accuracy to deal with a variety of duties and prepare reports according to schedule.