Salary: $80000 – $120000
Quickly growing corporate restaurant group is seeking a talented leader for the General Manager position at a large, high volume restaurant serving a traditional American menu.
- Minimum 5y experience in a similar position.
- High Volume High revenue experience a must. 300+ covers per shift. $8M annual revenue exposure.
- Strong understanding of P&L and trend reporting, ordering, inventory & cost control of beverage and restaurant equipment. Schedule forecasting and department budgeting.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Local state employment laws.
- Experience in maintaining all aspects of operations including HR-related responsibilities.
- Loves to be on the floor, service, hospitality, and teamwork-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Opentable, Micros as well as strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work independently, under pressure and use sound business judgment.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, and organizational abilities.
- Competitive Salary
- Fun work environment
- Strong Growth Potential