Salary: $75000 – $80000
Seeking a hands on fast casual GM who is passionate about healthy eating and how food choices can make a positive impact on the environment.
The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant including the selection, development, and performance management of employees within the standards of the brand. In addition, they oversee inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Attract, recruit, develop, and retain team members that embrace the vision, values, and company culture
- Prepare team schedules and assign specific duties for each shift
- Maintain high levels of engagement with guests and team members
- Responsible for active guest frequency and recovery
- Implement and follow all company policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Monitor food preparation methods, recipes, and portion sizes
- Monitor compliance with all health department regulations regarding restaurant cleanliness, food preparation and temperature control.
- Plan and properly execute all activities such as seasonal offers, new menus, and promotions with other departments as needed.
- Manage restaurant inventory to ensure proper management of product
- Review and manage P&L statements to measure productivity and restaurant sales goal.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have a strong belief in/understanding of the power of plant-based eating
- Ability to speak English
- Authentic, enthusiastic, upbeat attitude
- Must be an active listener and critical thinker
- Great guest service experience
- Desire to learn and work with a team
- Ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
- At least two (2) years’ management experience in the restaurant industry
Physical Demands While performing the duties of the job the Team Member is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time and bend and twist at the waist Team Member is required to frequently speak and to hear Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds Use of hands to grasp tools such as a knife, spatula, ladle, and other utensils to prepare food Repetitive hand use Reaching for items below waist level (retrieving food items from walk-in cooler or drawers), between waist and shoulder level (washing dishes, placing plates on shelf), and above shoulder (retrieving plates or containers from shelves) Exposure to extreme cold (walk-in cooler), extreme heat (stove, oven), moisture (water, steam, dishwasher), and dust, fumes, or chemicals (cleaning solutions)
- Competitive Pay
- Crew Member Meal Benefits
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Upward Mobility/Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership Skills Training
- A positive, energetic, purpose-driven environment
- EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.