Salary: $90000 – $95000
San Francisco-based Mom and Pop (with several locations) is seeking a self-starting GM with excellent communication skills and a knack for mentorship. We offer great benefits, a growth plan that includes profit sharing, and a company culture that puts our team and our guests first.
The GM position is responsible for the overall management of the business–from driving revenue while managing labor, product, and general expenses to providing positive, growth-focused guidance and direction to our team. Leading with innate hospitality and genuine curiosity, presence on the floor and engaging with guests to ensure they have an exceptional experience and leave eager to return are key components. This is a 50-hour a week position, which involves weekends and holidays.
The overall role of the GM is to:
- Be a dynamic leader and a role model to the restaurant
- Maintain a level of service and hospitality that proudly reflects our brand
- Increase overall sales and profitability by exceeding budgeted financial benchmarks
- Lead, train, motivate and mentor all team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness, safety, and organization of the restaurant
- Maintain a positive and respectful work environment at all times
- Have FUN!
- A strong and committed work ethic with an ever-present enthusiasm
- Passion for work and knowledge of food and beverage
- Someone who can lead and takes pride in teaching others
- Someone who is honest and has integrity
- Ability to multitask under pressure with a smile
- A true team player, proactive and always going above and beyond
- An eye for detail, cleanliness and organization
- Someone who is humble and always willing to learn and get better
- Someone who has the ability to make appropriate decisions in adverse situations
- Ability to question, bring ideas to the table, and desire to make changes to be the best we can be
- Competitive Salary
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous quarterly bonus program
- 401k + matching
- Growth opportunity