Salary: $90000 – $100000
This concept is an immersive soulful Japanese dining concept deeply rooted in tradition and technique. Philadelphia. The restaurant’s service approach focuses on the art of omotenashi, emphasizing harmony and attention to detail in anticipation of the guest’s needs to enhance the overall hospitality experience.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- Strong, upbeat and positive personality
- Commitment to high standards with impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for food, beverage and hospitality
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Team and family-oriented mentality
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for pre-arrival reservation confirmation with guests
- Responsible for greeting incoming and departing guests.
- Answer incoming calls and emails to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef to create memorable experiences to build repeat business.
- Display exceptional hospitality in accordance with Method brand standards.
- Anticipate the needs of guests by ensuring all supplies are readily available before and during service, maintaining a clean, safe and accident-free environment, and immediately respond to the needs of all guests.
- Supervise and assist with the setup, cleaning, and breakdown of the restaurant.
- Oversee scheduling, training, and hiring of hourly staff.
- Oversee purchasing of products and perform month-end inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior use of Resy preferred.
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisine preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as General Manager, Maitre D/Concierge.
- Strengths must include multi-tasking, problem resolution, and customer relations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic.