We are seeking a very talented General Manager that enjoys developing service programs for Italian focused offerings for an opening of a historic property in Northern Philadelphia. This will be a huge project in one of the most scenic areas along the Delaware River region. We are striving for culinary and service recognition and will stop at nothing obtain perfection for our guests.
We look forward to your application!
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a previous GM or higher role or management experience within a elevated, highly service focused dining room settings is essential
- A degree from internationally recognized culinary institution preferred
- Highly developed knowledge of various fine dining service styles
- Detail orientated & motivated to be proactive in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and leadership skills
- Food handling certificate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (these are not all-inclusive)
- Responsible for a method of service to ensure all initiatives meet deadlines and standards
- Setting SOPs and closing tasks for the rest of the management team and staff.
- Review products daily to ensure quality and consistency with preparation and presentation
- Lead with developing, implementing, and maintaining service standards
- Have exceptional knowledge of the viability of the business and have a strong financial acumen
- Identify and communicate suggestions to ownership for policies and procedures to improve the operation
Behavior & Skills:
- Able to work independently
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks and works well in an environment with time constraints.
- Able to handle last-minute changes
Other Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and work in continuously in confined spaces for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push, and pull heavy equipment for long periods of time (50lbs or more)
Salary is based on experience: $110-$135K plus benefits.
Look forward to hearing from you!
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity"