Salary: $130000 – $150000
Seeking a seasoned General Manager for a multi-faceted dining operation in Chicago comprised of 3 outlets.
The position of General Manager is responsible for the overall leadership and operation of a restaurant, ensuring the successful delivery of the Company’s philosophy, which is based upon four distinct core beliefs: Hospitality, Quality, Value and Family. This includes recruiting, leading and developing people to execute the restaurant’s philosophy; fostering a positive, stable working environment for the employees; and building sales and controlling costs to deliver optimum business results for the stakeholders.
The General Manager will engage with all levels of operational talent, inspire teams, and promote results by fostering an efficient environment focused on consistency, innovation and excellence. The position is a blend of administrative oversight, development and training, and operations fine-tuning. This is a high pressure environment that requires a grounded leader who can remain calm and steady under stress.
Ideal candidate will be have proven success running dynamic, high volume multi-faceted operations doing at least $20mm in sales. Additionally, this person should have experience in fine dining operations.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven success as a multi-unit leader, General Manager or Food and Beverage Director of an upscale/fine dining operation.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, must be able to bring up teams from line level to management
- Must have proven success operating in high volume, multi-faceted fine dining operation with volume exposure at $20mm+ in annual sales.
- Must possess a strong financial acumen, command of the P&L and the ability to effectively interpret reporting.
- High EQ with ability to thrive in high pressure environments
- Competitive Pay + Bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (for employee + family)
- Unlimited PTO
- Relocation Assistance
- Dining Discounts
- Ongoing career development and support