We are hiring a General Manager (GM) for our third U.S. location, our brand flagship in New York City. The GM will be responsible for all day-to-day venue operations. This role offers the opportunity to become part of an exciting brand in the social entertainment space with tremendous growth opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is a people-first leader who cares about delivering an amazing experience for both our guests and team. We are looking for someone who has a breadth of experience in the hospitality space. We want an entrepreneurial leader who is looking to join a fast-growing company, challenge the status quo, build an amazing brand,
grow as a person and leader, and redefine hospitality and social experiences, all while having fun along the way.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This role will have five (5) principal areas of responsibilities:
- Be a Coach and a Teammate: We are only as good as the team around us. As the leader of the venue, you will be a coach and teammate to all those around you.
- Deliver a Spectacular Guest Experience: At the end of the day, creating endless joy for our guests is what we love to do. As the GM, you will be at the forefront of ensuring we deliver on this commitment.
- Effectively Manage Venue Performance: Venue performance is critical to success. This goes beyond just financial success. For us, success means holistic achievement across every aspect of our business (e.g., team health, guest experience, brand value, financials). You will be responsible for effectively managing venue performance and achieving defined goals each month.
- Have Fun in a Safe and Professional Manner: While we love to have fun, we must do this in a safe and responsible manner. You will be responsible for ensuring your venue adheres to all compliance, safety, and HR related policies and procedures
- Do Not Just Run a Venue, Help Build a Company: We want our team to be part of our exciting growth, that includes you! While your day-to-day focus will be on running your venue, you will also play a role in helping us grow in the U.S.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
- An amazing people leader who reflects and lives by our company values
- A proven leader who has experience opening, operating, and overseeing hospitality or entertainment concepts
- Demonstrated track record of driving business goals, delivering a positive guest and team experience, and creating a culture of leadership
- Understanding the components of running a successful operation
- An innovative, detailed-oriented, curious operator who is effective at prioritization, and most of all excited to take on an entrepreneurial role with a fast-growing company
- Understands data, financials, and analytics to develop key performance insights and opportunities
- 5+ years of GM level experience within a hospitality group
- Culinary experience is a plus, but not essential
- Learning, Development, and Training experience is a plus, but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Pay at $105,000 Annual Salary plus Participation in our Quarterly Bonus Program
- Company Sponsored Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- High-Growth Promotional Opportunities
- Free Game and Food Discounts
- Regular Team Socials
- Mental Health First Aiders in every site
- Career Pathways
- Length of Service Awards
- Exciting and Industry Changing Brand
At the heart of everything we do lies our values, we are looking for people who want to be part of a team that lives by these every day:
- Passionate: We are not like other workplaces – there is no need to hold back here. We are a full throttle, high energy, total commitment bunch, and we throw everything we have got into giving our guests the best time possible.
- Together: We are a family. We work with each other, and we support each other; we win together, and we lose together. That means honesty, commitment, and responsibility, from all of us.
- Innovative: We are one step ahead because we are always looking to invent and improve. We are bold, creative, pioneering, and fearless. Got an idea? Share it!
- Warm: We are all about people. A fundamental part of our guests' having fun is us being welcoming, hospitable and attentive. We hold the key to their experience!
We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under applicable law.