Seeking a very experienced General Manager to lead high volume, FOH operations for this high volume sports bar and restaurant. This position will focus heavily on systems management, cost controls, facilities oversight, health code compliance, training and development and quality control. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience ($5-7mm) in both independent and corporate restaurants and no less than two years in every past management position. This restaurant group has plans for immediate growth and offers an excellent path for career progression. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company that nurtures its leaders and offers a healthy, hospitality-first company culture.
Relocation assistance (reimbursement) is negotiable.
- Direct all hiring and training for the front of house team.
- Upholding company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Oversee and ensure that all company systems and policies are maintained.
- Work with operations on executing and forecasting budgets.
- Conduct employee evaluations as necessary.
- Enforce and maintain all labor laws and practices.
- Train values and maintain the integrity of the culture.
- 5+ years of Restaurant General Management experience in high volume restaurants.
- Corporate restaurant experience a huge plus.
- Training and development experience
- Bachelors Degree not required but preferred.
- Exemplify the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Detail-oriented, hospitable and confident in your abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Fun work environment