Salary: $90000 – $105000
We are looking for a hands on opening General Manager to oversee pre-opening critical path and opening operations for a newly established Causal Dining Eastern Mediterranean concept. General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- 3+ years General Manager experience required in a full-service or upscale fast casual restaurant.
- Prior high-volume management experience required
- Strong, positive leadership style, can do attitude, ability to multitasking skills.
- High level of computer skill proficiency. Knowledge and ability to create Word, Excel, Point of Service documents, invoicing. Proficiency in POS programs, experience in Toast preferred. Experience in maintaining online platforms relating to menu items. Supervision of web pages.
- Proficient in handling all dimensions of restaurant compliance: purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record keeping, and preparation of reports.
- ABRA card required (for DC locations).
- Serve-Safe certification required.
- Dependable, detail-obsessed, and open to constructive feedback
- Full availability, must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance