Seeking an entrepreneurial Front Desk/Rooms leader to join us at our remote resort in southern Utah. This leader will have the track record of collaboration and will be pivotal in repositioning of our service, systems, and culture to help our guests discover the stunning landscapes and adventures of Utah. Luxury hotel experience required.
Leading Candidates Will Have:
- Hotel pre-opening, renovation, or transition experience
- AAA or Forbes luxury service experience
- Worked in rural style resorts, ranches, or ski resorts
- An eye for technology and creating efficient systems
- A natural affinity for the outdoors - horseback riding, off-roading, hiking, and
- Supervise and assist team in all daily front desk activities
- Display daily presence in desk and lobby as member of team
- Well versed in a variety of hotel technology systems, such as Opera, Mews,
Synxis, Toast POS
- Compile and prepare financial reports, including rate and availability
calendar. Understand Mews and Synxis.
- Check and control room reservations, front office systems, and supplies
inventory, scheduling, forecasting and department budget to maximize
- Conduct daily, weekly department meetings
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and
collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, manage and complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing
- Accepting of diversity in culture, race, sexual orientation, religion, gender
identity, and ethnicity.
- Supervise all department personnel demonstrating high leadership skills, model behaviors, and exemplary actions.
- Manage and motivate all front office personnel with daily supervision to include staffing, training, discipline, scheduling and visually monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all service and productivity standards to provide guest satisfaction.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying -limited lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying up to 15-20 lbs. Generally boxes, computer equipment.
- Bending/kneeling -limited bending/kneeling required when arranging supplies or equipment.
- Mobility -limited mobility between offices and departments. No continuous standing, climbing or driving.
- Excellent hearing required to train and interact with management and associates.
- Excellent vision required to read reports, computer, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus package to be determined
- EOE - We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse team that lives a people-first culture with non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.