We combine the finest properties with the highest level of personal service, offering owners and residents an international lifestyle defined by excellence. With a unique portfolio of landmark and statement villas, private residences and residential hotels in the world’s top retreat and cities destinations, The Collection sets a new benchmark for bespoke luxury living. The properties within this unique offering are positioned in the world’s most desirable destinations including The South of France, London, Paris, and New York. Diverse in location, each home is united by an uncompromising design specification and a meticulous level of service that is second to none. Our philosophy is to offer the finest homes in the most desirable locations, to work exclusively with award-winning architects and designers to create dynamic contemporary interiors with an exceptional sense of detail, and to select the most dedicated teams to provide the ultimate instinctive, engaging and ultra-personal service.
The result: the pinnacle of luxury living.
Our vision is to establish The Collection as the new benchmark in luxury living by combining world-class design concepts with a desire to provide the ultimate hospitality and unique experiences. Our goal is to exceed our residents and their guests’ expectations by engaging them with sincere and authentic service, delivered with passion and ardour each day.
We are a residential hotel with meticulously designed and exceptionally appointed serviced residences offering the utmost comfort and intimacy. We are also an exclusive private member’s club dedicated to the ultimate insiders and connoisseurs of the finest savoir-vivre.
Food and Beverage
One indoor Restaurant and bar
One outdoor courtyard
One Café and Wine Bar
Reports to Executive Chef
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for:
• Leading the culinary team to deliver an exceptional world-class dining experience for our guests at all our outlets.
• Working directly under renowned (numerous Michelin awarded) chef you'll ensure the precise execution of his vision in every dish served across our facilities, including the Restaurant, in-room dining, coffee shop, wine bar, rooftop, and apartment catering service.
• Being accountable for every aspect of the culinary experience, and leading all associates during shifts to do the same.
• Coordination of resources, including staff and suppliers, to ensure smooth operations and excellent service delivery.
You will bring significant ultra-luxury and 5-star hospitality experience, preferably as a head chef with Michelin Star experience, and will bring skills including:
• Excellent relationship building with residents, suppliers, and team members, understanding the needs of high-profile and high net worth individuals.
• Delivering the highest levels of service and setting the bar for luxury residential developments or hotels in New York.
• Ability to lead and manage a culinary team in a personable and inspiring manner.
• Experience with in-room dining and private events preferred.
• Strong organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Flexibility and a collaborative, hands-on approach to enable success in a dynamic environment.
• Inspire, engage, and lead the culinary services to achieve the vision, mission, and goals.
• Lead the team to ensure that exceptional service becomes the norm.
• Work effectively with others, seeking input, contributing ideas, suggestions, and sharing relevant information.
• Direct and monitor all daily operations of the culinary department.
• Ensure that the team understands and anticipates resident and guest needs, follow up, and ensure that expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
• Drive service excellence by staying close to operations, building rapport with residents, and developing excellent working relationships with employees.
• Develop and implement effective and productive strategic planning, including operational budgets and marketing plans for the food and beverage in general.
• Maintain an accurate and efficient financial control system of the operation and adhere to company procedures and deadlines.
• Ensure the achievement of the budgets and food costs as a minimum while managing monthly profit and loss continuance monthly.
Sales and Marketing
• Position as an ultra-luxury private residence and dining experience in New York City.
• Identify and manage key and potential partnerships in accordance with agreed business development strategy.
Administration and General
• Administrative and financial management of the culinary outlets.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant Health and Safety or any other legal requirements, act upon and follow up on any issues
pertaining to these.
Property Maintenance and Repairs
• Daily check-ups to ensure that all kitchen and storage facilities are in perfect condition and maintain the properties in safe, and quality conditions.
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
• Ability to train, motivate, evaluate, mentor, and direct employees to achieve desired results.
The purpose of this role profile is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the role. It is not intended to be a complete list of every duty and it is therefore expected that the day-to-day performance of the job will include tasks not listed above.
Starting Date: ASAP
MUST HAVE MICHELIN EXPERIENCE
MUST BE CULINARY TRAINED IN FRANCE
MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH - NON NEGOTIABLE.