Seeking an entrepreneurial Food & Beverage leader to join us in enhancing the overall dining experience at our exclusive, luxury retreat. This leader will have the experience to help reposition our service, systems, and offerings to highlight our on-property farm, animal program, and the variety of cultures found in this remote nature-focused oasis.
Our company is growing, and this person will be well-positioned for continued growth and development. This is a fantastic opportunity to level up to a Director role from ADOFB or F&B Manager.
**Will report to Managing Director of the hotel.
***We thank all applicants; however, we cannot consider those who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States.
Leading Candidates Will Have:
- Hotel or restaurant pre-opening, renovation, or transition experience
- AAA or Forbes luxury service experience
- Worked in rural style resorts, ranches, or ski resorts
- An eye for technology and creating efficient systems
- A natural affinity for the outdoors
- Coordinate Front of the House and Back of the House Operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer complaints
- Regularly review quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant's image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify ways to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues
- Train new and existing employees on customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Food and Beverage Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall
ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Luxury hotel experience a plus
- Degree in Hospitality Management and/or Culinary Arts is a huge plus, but not required.
- Bilingual is helpful
- On site housing offered at incredible discount
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus package to be determined
- Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture