Seeking an experienced, energetic and proactive Floor Manager for growing restaurant groups' hip, fun, high volume NYC location. This company sources only the best ingredients, using sustainable products for their classic American menu and craft cocktail menu. Must have strong command of steps of service, passion for quality food/beverage and genuine love of guest interaction. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience in both independent and corporate restaurants, strong training background, relevant local experience with notable groups and no less than two years in any management or team leader position.
This restaurant group has many successful locations in NYC, DC and Philadelphia with plans for continued expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a company that nurtures its leaders and offers room and encouragement for growth.
- At least two years in management or supervisory role.
- Experience managing high volume, full service, systems-based operation
- High energy, detail oriented and ambitious
- Service training pro!
- Effective and timely communication skills
- Ability to deliver operational excellence
- Team building skills
- Honesty, integrity and guest-oriented philosophy
- Passion for quality and excellence in food, atmosphere and service
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun culture and work environment