Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Manhattan location is seeking a full-time Manager for its restaurant operations at chef-driven hotel. This is a great opportunity if you want to grow your career, and for the right candidate there is growth as our company opens more restaurants/projects. This is a full time management position. The company offers competitive salaries, full benefits, and possibilities for advancement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring company policies and brand standards are followed.
- Responsible for optimizing profits by controlling labor costs.
- Responsible for training and developing new hourly team members.
- Responsible for reviewing schedule requests or obtaining proper coverage for scheduled shifts;
- Responsible for increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting hourly team member reviews.
- Responsible for providing technically proficient service to all guests and for being their advocate;
- Responsible for treating all co-workers in a respectful manner;
- Responsible for having thorough knowledge of and for being able to accurately and attractively describe all food and beverage products.
- Five years of prior experience in the food service industry;
- Two years of experience in a supervisory role;
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge;
- Strong communication skills;
- Comfort in a high-paced/high-volume environment;
- Solid work ethic; able to lead by example with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, kneel, and reach with little to no accommodations needed for possible extended periods of time;
- Able to carry/hold more than 10 lbs.