Seeking an experienced, energetic and proactive Manager for this hip, fun, high volume Philadelphia location. Successful candidates must have strong command of steps of service, passion for quality food/beverage and genuine love of guest interaction. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience in both independent and corporate restaurants, strong training background, relevant local experience with notable groups and no less than two years in any management or team leader position. This company sources only the best ingredients, using sustainable products for their classic American menu and craft cocktail menu.
- At least 2 years in a Managment role up to Assistant General Manager in a full service restaurant
- Experience managing high volume, full service, systems-based operation
- High energy, detail oriented and ambitious
- Service training pro!
- Effective and timely communication skills
- Ability to deliver operational excellence
- Team building skills
- Honesty, integrity and guest-oriented philosophy
- Passion for quality and excellence in food, atmosphere and service
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun culture and work environment
- EOE - We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.