Salary: $75000 – $120000
Seeking a refined, charismatic Senior Manager for premier fine dining operation. Sophisticated, esoteric and unparalleled in service and atmosphere. Need a leader with above and beyond approach, deep understanding of guest relations, hospitality-centric, strong focus on service and training.
Open to relocation candidates.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing fine dining, high volume institution at senior manager level
- Polished presence and demeanor
- Strong financial acumen; experience with P&L
- Focus on guest experience, interaction, and overall service
- High level of emotional intelligence and self awareness
- High integrity
- Ability to self-govern
- Strong ability to multi-task and delegate
- Strength in implementing and adhering to SOP
- Preference towards experience in **Michelin operations
- Competitive salary commiserate with experience
- Healthcare Benefits
**We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.**