Salary: $125000 – $135000
Newly opened, intimate boutique lifestyle hotel in the heart of Wynnwood seeking a dynamic Director of Food and Beverage to oversee 3 outlets, inclusive of signature restaurant, rooftop pool, and indoor/ outdoor lounge.
This position will be responsible for helping to execute directives in accordance with daily operations. Strong service background required and nightlife experience a plus. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment crucial. Ideal candidate will be methodical, organized and have good follow thorough.
Relocation Assistance available.
- Minimum 5 years of hospitality/restaurant management experience in high volume operations doing at least $5mm in revenues.
- Seasoned F&B operator with experience in multi-unit/outlet oversight, ideally at a combination of both free-standing restaurants/bars and hotels.
- Methodical and process-driven.
- High degree of accountability and ownership, problem solver with effective decision-making abilities.
- Focus on training and team development, with ability to work positively and collaboratively to achieve highest standards of delivery at work.
- Exceptional guest focus – creating magical moments.
- Experience working in chef-driven environment.
- Ability to manage short and long-term complex projects
- Ability to develop and manage P&L / track property budget
- Deep understanding of inventory management, scheduling, planning, logistics and distribution functions
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience with and mastery of industry related enterprise technology – Opera and A preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office and Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 30% bonus potential