Who We Seek
We seek leader-coaches who have fun, work hard, and share our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences. We have high expectations of our managers, as we are relentless about fulfilling the high expectations our guests have for us.
How you’ll lead:
- Own the execution of our kitchen and culinary program. Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition of a highly effective team. Develop team members for future opportunities.
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations, and demonstrates our culture. Provide ongoing feedback, manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and company standards.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community. Enjoy tableside visits with favorite guests and accept compliments with grace!
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and other members of management.
- Oversee inventory and ordering for the kitchen. Be a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
- Create fair, timely schedules for your department, ensuring appropriate staffing for expected volume. Prepare administrative reports as needed.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times.
How you’ll work:
- Variable shifts of at least ten hours, holidays and weekends. Typical work week is 50-55 hours.
How you’re qualified:
- You have culinary talent and experience in a wide range of flavors
- Private dining and banquet experience – we host A LOT of parties
- Success handling seasonal volume
- Formal culinary education preferred
- You are coachable, just as you are expected to coach others.
- Passionate about hospitality and driven by team-based success.
- Focused on service for internal guests (team members) and external guests (customers).
- Knowledgeable of technology systems. Proficient in restaurant cleanliness and safety, food service, personnel management, and financial and administrative management. Current state and local food and alcohol certification or ability to obtain them.
What We Offer:
Our management benefits include:
• Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus program eligibility
• Comprehensive insurance and 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off, dining discounts, and tuition reimbursement
• Career advancement opportunities at all levels