Salary: $80000 – $95000
High Volume Executive Chef
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Provide leadership to create a culture and work environment based upon respect; providing opportunities for staff to learn, grow and develop their abilities through training of employees.
- Possess a Qualifying Certificate in Food Protection.
- Assurance of quality of products served.
- Attend and lead all scheduled employee meetings
- Document all recipes in a standard kitchen format.
- Perform inventory and purchasing.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served.
- Fill in where needed to ensure efficient operations.
- Develop your staff and document their progress in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required administrative paperwork in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working conditions.
- Ensure that all products are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- With Human Resources Director, administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Assist in creating dynamic menus
- Schedule labor as required by business activity and controlling labor.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in kitchen preparation and cooking in hip, upscale casual concepts.
- At least 2 years in an Executive Chef position with an annual sales volume of 10m+.
- Expert in Profit and Loss Management.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Great Growth Potential
“We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.”