Salary: $90000 – $100000
A successful pizzeria, a beloved hot spot and a nationally-acclaimed destination restaurant in Upstate NY, seeks a dedicated Exec Chef who is driven by a pursuit of excellence and dedication to the craft of making pizza.
They are opening a new Osteria next door with high end fresh pasta and a seasonal Italian menu.
The team is intentional about building a culture of collaborative leadership, hard work, and bringing an intense focus on delivering the best possible guest experience. They recognize that each individual does their best work in a supportive atmosphere that includes coaching, high standards, and clear expectations. Creating that atmosphere is one of our primary missions.
The Executive Chef will be an integral part R&D for the new concept. He/She will lead and recruit a talented passionate team under them. This person will be integral part of service with opportunities to exercise culinary skills and creativity and to prioritize the administrative tasks and team development that it takes to run a high-volume kitchen.
A very strong desire to grow as a chef and a leader.
Tenured experience in fresh pasta, pizza and Italian cuisine
Excellent palate and keen attention to detail
Strong communication and organization skills
Creative problem solving capability
A leader who is collaborative, patient, flexible, and open to new ideas
Solid experience in mentoring, coaching, and developing team members
Ability to maintain consistency and superior quality in a high volume environment
Ability to manage costs and expenses and execute sales-building initiatives
High level of emotional intelligence, empathy, listening skills
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package that includes health, life, and disability insurance; HSA and FSA accounts; Paid time off; 401k with company match
- Fantastic food discounts at other restaurants in the group
- An organization that cares about the wellbeing of its team members, guests, and community
- A fun and supportive environment
- Clear organization-wide vision, values, and guiding principles
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth within the organization
EOE: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.