Salary: $125,,000 – $135,000
Growing hospitality and restaurant group is seeking an Executive Chef for Miami based Italian concept. This company has roots in NYC but is expanding nationally in the upscale, creative and culinary driven area and this is one of the flagship concepts. Ideal candidate is based in South Florida and has experience in Italian cuisine with an upscale brand in a high volume setting.
- Responsible for BOH operations for the restaurant
- Display a mastery and working knowledge of all menu items
- Take ownership of costing and food management from receiving to dining room
- Manage and mentor all kitchen employees, including oversight of training, coaching and our Culinary Training Program
- Create and manage schedules and labor controls.
- Oversee a team of over 20 chefs and cooks
- Manage at a high level while maintaining adaptability and flexibility
- 5+ of progressive experience in the back of house.
- 3 Years Fine dining restaurant experience.
- Superior knowledge of back of house administrative duties
- Proven ability in teaching and mentoring kitchen employees
- Outstanding communication and supervisory skills
- Self motivation
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, weekly pay, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts, employee assistance program, wellness benefits and more.