A well respected full service Spanish restaurant group seeks an Executive Chef for a busy location in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The restaurant group is dedicated to creating a great work culture so the team can approach everything with passion and intensity, and deliver great guest experiences.
The restaurant menu is focused on simple dishes where core ingredients shine, rustic presentations, and a lot of flavor packed into each small plate. There are core signature dishes, tested classics similar to what you would find at a tapas bar in Spain, and each Executive Chef has the freedom (and the challenge) to create Ingredient driven and seasonal tapas to enhance their menus—which changes weekly/daily.
The Executive Chef will be the leader of the BOH—mentoring and motivating aspiring chefs as well as maintaining consistency and precision throughout the kitchen.
- Holds the standard of high-quality food above all else
- Handles volume with confidence and finesse
- Looking for a Chef who has high organizational skills
- Volume experience of a busy kitchen operations
- Ability to maintain a close relationship with the people who grow, forage, fish, source, and deliver our ingredients—making sure their standards are as high as ours
- Must understand the basis of food, labor, and cost controls
- Dedicated to providing guests with amazing experiences with the highest degree of integrity
- Desire to run a teaching kitchen—constantly challenging themselves and their team to be better
- New Restaurant Opening experience preferred
- Health Coverage
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Quarterly Dining Allowance
- PTO & Paid Family Leave
- Referral bonus program
- Wine education reimbursement
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance program
- EOE - We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.