Salary: $90000 – $100000
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?:
As our Executive Chef, you’ll be at the helm of all things culinary. You’ll be responsible for building and developing our culinary team, creating super fun, fresh AF seasonal menus, and ensuring that our kitchens operate smoothly in all locations – at our commissary, our restaurants in Lemont and La Grange, and at our off-premise catering events.
These are the results our Executive Chef will be hired to accomplish:
- » Healthy + High-Performing Culinary Team
- » Conversation-Sparking Food Menu
- » Super Clean + Organized Kitchens
- » Close-to-Ideal Food + Labor Cost
The base salary range for this position is $90,000 – $100,000 depending on relevant experience, with quarterly bonus potential based on sales, profitability, and completion of special projects.
This position is full-time and salaried, with a semi-set schedule that allows for flexibility. Days off are scheduled back-to-back. Our Executive Chef will work 5 days, and typically 50-55 hours, per week.
WHY WORK HERE?:
Here are some of the perks!
- PPO medical, dental, + vision Insurance with 50% company contribution
- 401K retirement savings plan w/ 3% company match
- 2 weeks of paid time off + 5 sick days
- A generous, never-expires, $250 monthly food + drink allowance
- A free, $25 dining allowance every day you work
- A 50% employee discount on food before + after your shifts
- A 20% employee discount on food + drinks anytime you’re not working, for you + your whole table
- Monthly gift card rewards for giving recognition to your team (+ for getting it, too!)
- Access to lots of company-paid business coaching + resources
- Access to an all-paid leadership book club; grow yourself personally + professionally
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter, + your birthday off, automatically