Salary: $105000 – $120000
As the Sales Director, you are responsible for articulating our brand’s vision and roadmap through development and execution of market strategy to achieve maximum performance with broker/distributor management and relationship building with strategic accounts. You will lead, guide, and develop a successful sales team to drive results through actionable strategies, plans and programs. You will serve as the primary contact for local distributor leadership and partners, and lead business management. You will initially have responsibility for the DFW market and be based in Fort Worth. You will report to ownership.
- Communicate and implement our brand vision into actionable strategies to your sales team, distributor partners, vendors, and customers.
- Cultivate a family environment that openly encourages thoughts, opinions, and actions within your sales team to deliver results against team’s goals, objectives, timeframes, deliverables and removing any workflow problems or obstacles to achieve optimal performance.
- Develop and strengthen distributor partnerships and effectively present business plans, solutions, and brand insights with senior-level leadership evaluating distributor performance against aligned goals and KPIs.
- Take accountability and full ownership of your P&L and produce effective forecasting to increase profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or related area.
- Ideally you will have 5+ years field sales experience, preferably in the Spirits and/or Beverage industry.
- Ideally you will have supervisory/management experience and positive track record of developing winning teams.
- Ability to create, maintain and build long lasting relationships with key accounts, distributors, vendors & cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and delivery against KPI’s and annual goals & targets
- You demonstrate exceptional financial acumen and decision making.
- You are influential and excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will have opportunities to display excellent written and verbal communication skills while also being relaxed giving presentations in front of small groups of people including executives, distributor partners, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of an organization.
- You are computer proficient working in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and can use advanced computer functions, including navigating the Internet
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Company Car + Insurance
- Phone allowance
- Paid Travel