A growing fine dining restaurant group seeks a hands on, hospitality driven Director of Restaurants to oversee, direct, and coordinate current operations of two (soon to be four) fine dining restaurants. The Director of Restaurants will oversee organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist unit-level Management teams with day-to-day operations of restaurants, providing leadership and strategic input into streamlining systems, raising service quality and increasing both business flow and guest satisfaction;
- Work with the Company’s CEO and other leadership to design, refine and oversee systems that can increase ROI without compromising quality;
- Observe and participate in dinner services regularly – at least once per week in each restaurant, but preferably more – to isolate issues and consider solutions. Support CEO and Company leadership as needed to plug Management gaps created by scheduling or staffing issues;
- Attend weekly Manager meetings in the restaurants and provide input as required;
- Work with CEO and Company leadership to provide ongoing training to key Management staff, specifically on issues pertaining to operations and service;
- Provide strategic insight and support to the hiring process, particularly as it pertains to exempt staff;
- Assist in producing training materials, SOPs and other Management tools as required;
- Provide strategic input into the business plan, concept development, design and execution of new Whole Cluster projects;
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are clearly communicated and adhered to by all Managers and staff members;
- Continually offer new ideas for the service of guests, reservation/host department and staff education. Achieve company objectives in sales, service and quality by creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests. Maintain sanitation and safety records as required by government agencies
- Must have at least 3-5 years of fine dining, full service General Management experience (Michelin or James Beard level preferred)
- Must have multiple outlet experience (overseeing multiple locations)
- New Restaurant Opening experience
- Passionate about developing and leading people and successful operations. Must be hospitality driven, operations focused, and have a kind heart
- Health Insurance, dental and vision
- Generous time off
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Fun work environment
- EOE - We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.