Creative and emerging private social club is seeking a Head of Programming to curate events and member services for the the stunning Tribeca space. It is a radical new business model in a hospitality world where the word hospitality is synonymous with service rather than community. This is a members club concept where members pour their own drink, can cook from the kitchen, and store alcohol in liquor lockers. The property is a luxury 8,000 sq ft two story club, is the first of many clubs that pioneer a “staff light” model. The role will be responsible for filling the calendar with events & programming for members, & to attract non members. Ideal candidate has a proven track record of success, a strong network, professional relationships and knowledge of NYC influencers at both the corporate and social level.
Examples of events will be:
- Hosting members & some non-members birthday parties
- DJ's & live bands on Saturdays
- Partner with Backgammon
- Host Brunches
- Take the pulse on membership - when to throw: a billiards competition, a watch-party, a pub quiz, a comedy night.
The main job will be 1) scheduling these in the calendar and then 2) making sure the right people are in the room for the right event & 3) helping with production of the event.
1) will be sourced from our existing contacts AND ideally from the creativity and connections of the candidate
2) will be sourced from our lists AND ideally from the creativity and connections of the candidate