Seeking a Director of Marketing to join us at our corporate office in Palm Beach, FL.
We're seeking entrepreneurial, inspired minds as we scale our hospitality start-up to be "future ready." Ideal candidates will have a hospitality background, up-to-date technical knowledge, hands-on experience building ground-up systems, and a desire to grow as our current projects complete development. Must have hands-on experience with graphic design, copy writing, social management, etc, and be open to collaborating with third party creative firms.
Our company is an owns, operates and develops independent luxury hotels & resorts and real estate assets. Each property is grounded in meaningful hospitality and with a spirit for adventure.
Leading Candidates Will Have:
- Hotel pre-opening, renovation, or transition experience
- AAA or Forbes luxury brand experience
- Fluency in varying market sensibilities
- Graphic design background
- Serves as a steward of brand and culture for all team members and disciplines
- Promotes an internal culture fostering a spirit of unity and stewardship throughout the organization
- Contribute a high level of generalist knowledge and expertise in hospitality
- Partners with property leaders to develop the annual marketing plan with
measurable short and long-term objectives.
- Collaborates closely with other revenue-generating disciplines' strategies.
- Develops and oversees the execution of marketing strategy that aligns with
property goals and positioning to achieve revenue.
- Responsible for all internal and external communications through digital
presence, including but not limited to property website, third party channels
and social media while maintaining property identities.
- Identifies incremental marketing opportunities
- Articulates campaign performance regularly to all stakeholders
- Nurtures and grows team in alignment with company scale
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to be on property in Palm Beach 5 days a week
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying -limited lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying up to 15-20 lbs. Generally boxes, computer equipment.
- Bending/kneeling -limited bending/kneeling required when arranging supplies or equipment.
- Mobility -limited mobility between offices and departments. No continuous standing, climbing or driving.
- Excellent hearing required to train and interact with management and associates.
- Excellent vision required to read reports, computer, etc.
- We are committed to creating a diverse team that lives a people-first culture with non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus package to be determined
- Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture